- I forgot my mylottery password. What should I do?
Find the login box on the right side of the page and click the "forgot password?" link. Type your email address in the designated box on the page and click "Reset My Password" (only click it once). You'll receive an email with a new password (be patient, it's on the way). Click here to reset your password.
- How do I find out if I have been selected as a winner?
The Hoosier Lottery or one of its affiliates will notify all winners by email and telephone to provide information on claiming their prize. Once prize is claimed, winners' names will be posted on the Hoosier Lottery Wheel of Fortune® 2nd Chance Promotion website following the validation of the winners.
- Do I need to keep my tickets? Can I just keep the part of the ticket that
has the code?
Keep all of your non-winning tickets that you've entered because they are eligible for the Hoosier Lottery Wheel of Fortune Scratch-off 2nd Chance drawing. Please keep your whole ticket and keep it intact. Partial tickets will not be accepted for claiming of a prize.
- I don't want to sign up for a mylottery account. Can I just mail my eligible non-winning tickets?
No. DO NOT mail your eligible non-winning tickets to our offices. They WILL NOT be entered into the promotion and will be destroyed. Please enter your tickets with a valid mylottery account.
- When is the 2nd Chance promotion entry deadline and drawing?
The Promotion Period begins on July 5, 2016. The entry deadline for the trip to Hollywood is November 13, 2016 at 11:59 pm (ET) and the drawing will be held on November 16, 2016.